Front end developer (React/Vue/Angular)
We are looking for an awesome front-end developer to work as a consultant for one of our key clients in Malmö, Sweden. As a React/Vue/Angular front-end developer, you will be involved in client projects from conception to completion, ensuring that they are both technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Sounds good so far? Read on!
A bit about us
Luxus Worldwide is a global digital marketing and technology agency with people in Helsinki, Malmö and London. We have also presence in Singapore and Dallas. Our ability to combine strategic thinking, creativity and powerful technologies has armed us with a portfolio of awesome services across strategy, design, and marketing technology. Sophisticated marketing tools; fully outsourced web operations; campaign creation; social media management – we’ve done it all.
Your days as a Luxian would involve:
- Continuously developing new, highly responsive web-based user interfaces
- Working and collaborating with a diverse team of developers, creatives and digital strategists, both locally and remotely
- Learning and understanding user interactions
- Understanding customer audiences and business goals, then translate them into first class web experiences
- Developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
This is what we’re looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Good sense of humour (no need to be a stand-up comedian, however!)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing and delivering exceptional front-end experiences for web and mobile, either in-house or as part of an agency.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure while maintaining excellent production quality and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and clients.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable, with a strong interest in the latest design and technology trends.
- A pro-active way of working.
- A team player with critical and creative thinking.
- The right to work in the European Union and UK.
Still with us? It’s looking promising.
If you’re right for the part, your resumé might look a bit like this:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or in a related or relevant field
- Extensive experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API's
- Experience with Git as part of your workflow
- Experience of e-Commerce websites and platforms and/or bigger website projects is a plus
Our corporate language is English, so applicants must be fluent in verbal and written English. Given that the post is in Sweden, Swedish language proficiency is also desirable.
- Competitive salary, obviously
- Supportive environment with a well-structured personal development program
- Potential for relocation and accommodation support
- Pension and benefits
- A vibrant international working environment (we really are a mixed bunch)
- Opportunities to work across the Luxus Worldwide Group Locations
You got this far – so what are you waiting for? There is a CV-shaped hole in our inbox that’s waiting for you to fill asap.