Digital Account Director
We are on the lookout for a talented Digital Account Director with solid agency and client-facing digital marketing experience. We are offering the opportunity to work as part of an international team of skilled professionals in our newly established Madrid office. You will be working on large-scale, rewarding projects for globally recognized clients and will be expected to show adaptability, versatility and discipline.
Luxus Worldwide is a global marketing technology and digital design agency with offices in Helsinki, Helsingborg, London, Madrid, Singapore, Sydney and Dallas. Our ability to combine strategic thinking and creativity with powerful technologies has armed us with a portfolio of value-adding services across strategy, design, and marketing technology. From sophisticated marketing tools to fully outsourced web operations, campaign creation and social media management, we create and execute solutions that drive business results for our clients on five continents.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Own the client relationship on relevant accounts; serve as the primary contact for key customer stakeholders, and manage all aspects of activity and delivery on your account team.
- Translate customer requirements into internal briefs; understand the business context for your customers' needs; identify, simplify, and communicate actions for your account and project teams.
- Understand the digital communications and marketing technology landscape; advise and collaborate with key account stakeholders; understand your customers' industries, their business models, and their key objectives and KPIs.
- Shape the long-term and strategic direction of your accounts, ensure all current activities delivered by your account team are in line with the agreed direction with the customer.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities on a regular basis; assess, clarify, and validate your customers' needs, while identifying solutions and leading team efforts to identify those needs.
- Manage and lead all aspects of project development; ensure delivery of high-quality work across the board (e.g. excellent design and creative, on target strategically, on time, and on budget).
- Build and maintain a supportive and collaborative environment that motivates your team to be bold in their work.
We're looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of consultancy/agency and/or client-side management of digital marketing activities and marketing technology integrations.
- Proven experience interfacing with high-level marketing and sales executives, and leading marketing teams on both/either the agency or client side.
- Excellent organizational skills, such as the capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously and working in cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management.
- Previous experience in or working closely with Information Systems and/or Marketing Operations.
- Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials.
- Proven client and team management expertise working with a variety of B2B and B2C clients.
- Experience with modern project management methodologies (such as Lean, AGILE, Kanban, Scrum, etc.) and exceptional skills managing project deadlines, budget and delivery.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills (in English, C1 - native / bilingual).
- Keen eye for digital design, UX, and strategic thinking.
In exchange, we'll offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- An international working environment.
- Opportunities to work remotely from other Luxus offices abroad.
- The best, brightest and nicest colleagues in town!
Please, submit your cover letter and resume by the 28th of September.