We are looking for a motivated and talented Content Specialist with 1-2 years professional experience experience and aptitude working with a content management system (CMS), specifically building and editing pages. The successful candidate will have a proven record of planning, writing and editing persuasive, compelling copy for a range of products and services (preferably tech orientated). As well as building and editing existing pages. We are offering the opportunity to work as part of an international team of skilled professionals in our newly established Madrid office. Your primary responsibility will be to act as an essential part of a large-scale transformative project for a globally recognized business, helping to populate an entire digital ecosystem with engaging copy that accurately reflects our client’s brand.
Main responsabilities will be:
- Develop compelling digital advertising ideas.
- Build multiple sites concurrently.
- Coordinate with the development team in order to improve pages and resources.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current copy trends and techniques to continually produce optimised content.
- Update pages regularly in alignment with design guidelines.
- Working with client brands and briefs to develop marketing messaging concepts into finished copy that is accurate, jargon-free, and consistent with tone-of-voice and other guidelines.
- Championing the finished work. Taking responsibility for, and justifying copy and building choices to customers and other stakeholders. Making amendments as necessary and advising clients on how best to communicate their overall messaging and how to present the information on-page.
- Working with clients and colleagues to review and revise draft copy and pages, offering constructive feedback and collaborating effectively to achieve the best possible results.
- Implementing copy via content management systems as per the client’s need.
- Contributing ideas and concepts for both verbal and visual elements as part of a creative planning team, and presenting creative ideas to colleagues and clients.
- At least 1-2 years of professional copywriting experience
- Proven digital copywriting portfolio (Experience with tech brands preferred)
- Ability to write clear, persuasive, original text; including (but not exclusive to), names, taglines, short and long copy, blog posts and scripts, to deadline and client satisfaction.
- Experience digital copywriting for web, video, blog and social
- Successfully managing allocated time on simultaneous projects and ensuring individual project deadlines are met.
- A customer-oriented attitude and sociable nature
- Must be a capable English speaker, Spanish proficiency is a bonus.
- At least 6 months page building experience
- A competitive salary
- An international working environment
- Opportunities to work remotely from other Luxus offices abroad
- The best, brightest and nicest colleagues in town!
- Flexible work/life balance